The function room is utilised by a variety of groups which allow opportunities for the community to join in. These include:
- 9:00 am – Tai Chi with Shirley – gold coin donation. Just turn up.
- 5:30 pm – Yoga with the Emily from The Peaceful Minds Project. Cost $15 ($10 student/concession/yoga teacher)
- 6:00 pm – 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month – Dancing Classes
- 6:00 pm – Lifesaving Award Course – run by the surf club (5th Sept – 28th Nov 2018). Email the Chief instructor.
- 7:30 am – 8:30am, 3rd Thursday of the month, Beach Business Breakfast – business networking event run by the surf club. Book in. Cost $10 for breakfast and tea/coffee .
- 10:15 am – Little Sunshine’s with Fairy Anna for children <6 yrs, during school terms.
- 7:00 pm – Dancing Classes with Sylvia. Click here for the website to check what classes are running. Classes are held in block lots.
- 7:30 am – MACHIL training. Training focusing on exercise, weight loss, meditation, mind and body co-ordination, defence and much more. Cost $10 a session. Contact Steve for more info.
- 12 pm – one Sunday a month – Inner City Winemakers and Urban Mess Lunch. No booking required, just turn up. Different themed food each time. Next lunch – 9th September 2018 then 14th October 2018.
- 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Coldies, where drinks are at members prices and you can bring your own food. Open to the public.